Ultracovert Large-Array LED Infrared Floodlight, 940nm | 161-ft range | 30° beam
- BEST USE - Professional and high-end commercial/consumer users who require long distance, large area perimeter security and surveillance infrared lighting
- Ultracovert light source, beam and impact target area are invisible to the human eye
- Large array LED light bank generates eye-safe, ultracovert 940nm infrared floodlight beam to a distance of 161 feet
- Wide angle 30° beam lights an area measuring 86-feet side to side at maximum range
- Integrated photosensor provides dawn to dusk operation, automatically turning the illuminator on/off basis light intensities below/above 3-lux
- Mount to any location that has access to a 12VDC power supply with included articulated mounting bracket
- Carries a 100% waterproof IP66 environmental rating for use in any location, indoors or out
- Includes a 3-Foot Power Lead, Integrated Photosensor, Articulated Mounting Bracket, Manual and 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Beam Size At Max Range
Photosensor Power Switch?
|YES, 3-Lux Trigger Threshold
|-40°F to +122°F
|YES, ¼ inch
Export License Required?
|IN THE BOX
Shipments within the Continental USA, Alaska and Hawaii are always free. Upgraded Next-Day, 2-Day and 3-Day shipping is available. Export shipping to just about anywhere is available by FedEx (4-5 days estimated) and USPS Global Priority (7-10 days estimated). All shipments are fully insured with complete tracking information to keep an eye on your purchase at each step in its journey. No surprises.
Put your night vision device through its paces for up to 30 days and if it doesn't meet your needs, return it and we'll refund every penny that you paid less premium Next-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day, USPS Priority or International Shipping costs. We'll even pay for the return shipping. No restocking fees, no hidden charges, no nothing. Free returns are available only from addresses in the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.